Magee Resource Group was founded in 1991 and has established itself as one of the top single-office search firms in the world. MRG is home to award-winning recruiters who are exclusively dedicated to three specialty industries: SAP ERP software, acute healthcare leadership and banking. While MRG's roots are firmly placed as a leader in permanent placement recruiting, MRG offers a wide array of end-to-end human capital solutions:
- Staff Augmentation (contract resources)
- Technical Consulting
- Human Resource Services
- Industry Research Consultations
- Comprehensive Cost of Living Reporting
While some clients have secured MRG's services to solve specific human capital issues with executive search, compensation and retention analysis, or SAP consulting, others have come to rely on MRG as their own human resource department. With the ability to lower cost-per-hire and increase retention, MRG has been able to save single individual clients millions of dollars in a single year along with providing fast delivery and the convenience of a single point-of-contact.
- President's Double Diamond Club: 2004 - 2006
- President's Diamond Club: 2007, 2008, 2010
- President's Platinum Club: 2000 - 2003, 2009
- President's Gold Club: 1997 - 1999
- President's Club: 1995, 1996
- International Top 10 MRI Office: 2001 - 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011
- International Top 15 MRI Office: 2000, 2007, 2008, 2012
- International Number 1 Account Manager: 2010
- International Top 10 Account Managers: 2000 - 2006, 2009, 2010
- International Top 10 Information Technology Search Team: 2000 -2011
- Southwest Regional Number 1 Account Manager: 2008-2011
- Southwest Regional Office of the Year in Our Class:1997, 1999 - 2012
Visit the Our Team page to learn more about our team of specialized professional recruiters.
MRG Core Values
- To Honor God in All We Do
- To Help in the Development of Our Employees - Our Most Important Assets
- To Serve Our Customers with a Spirit of Excellence
- To Invest in Our Community with a Spirit of Charity
- To Insure MRG Remains a Profitable Business
Our company was founded in 1991, as Management Recruiters of Shreveport, by Charles and Gerri Magee. Our initial service offerings were recruiting services for the Healthcare and General Manufacturing industries. To present date, our Healthcare Recruitment Division consistently ranks among the best in the nation, and currently specializes in the Cardiovascular, Oncology and ER/Critical Care service lines.
In 1995, the MRG Information Technology Recruitment Division was founded, and quickly became our most productive business unit. In 1999, to better serve our clients, our IT Division narrowed its recruiting focus to specialize in recruiting SAP professionals, and now partners exclusively with companies who utilize SAP as their core ERP solution.
In 2005, the MRG Banking Recruitment Division began recruiting top financial experts for banking institutions throughout the country, becoming a go-to source for Impact Players in the mortgage and lending industries.
In honor of our founders, and to better reflect our service offerings, Management Recruiters of Shreveport began doing business as Magee Resource Group in 2001. The company name was official changed to Magee Resource Group, LLC in 2007.
In 2013, Charles and Gerri Magee retired, and the company was purchased by Managing Partners, Stan Wallace and Christian Burney.
Magee Resource Group is an independently owned firm within the MRINetwork™. MRINetwork was founded in 1965 and places over 35,000 professionals each year in every industry, at every position level, and in virtually every major company. Based on 37 years of innovation and service, MRINetwork is the staffing industry leader, with a network of almost 1,100 corporate owned and independently owned offices on six continents and over $500 million dollars in annual billings. Magee Resource Group ranks in the top 1% of all 1,100 MRI offices and is home to the #1 information technology search team in the entire network.
As a subsidiary of the Philadelphia-based CDI Corp. (NYSE: CDI), a $1.5 billion company that provides customized technical, engineering, telecommunications and information technology, professional and administrative staffing, and outsourcing solutions to Fortune 1000 customers, MRINetwork can draw on the widest range of permanent and flexible staffing services in the world. Learn more about MRINetwork at their corporate website, www.mrinetwork.com. Learn more about CDI at www.CDICorp.com.