Our proven process for attracting, securing and delivering IT professionals provides our clients with the confidence to know the offer will be accepted, the need will be filled, and the retention percentage will improve.
At MRG, we believe it is this process that sets us apart from our competitors. Our IT recruiters are trained to weed through all the technologies many potential recruits list in their resume to determine their true expertise and production experience. Our SAP recruiters not only understand how to qualify both functional and technical SAP professionals, but take the time to learn their motivation, assess their personality and determine their fit for the unique culture of the company making the hire.
In order to navigate through a technology driven world that is in a constant state of evolution, a professional recruiter must be able to communicate well with all levels of an organization's technology professionals, from executive leadership to analysts and administrators. Knowing the vernacular is not enough. Our recruiters understand new systems implementations can not only change the technical landscape of a company, but it can force a change in processes and culture. For example, migrating a company to SAP often opens the door to a wide array of analytical and planning tools that greatly impact a company’s strategic vision and future growth. Finding and qualifying the right people to insure success and help manage such changes takes a recruiter aware IT systems and implementations are only as good as the people supporting and utilizing them.
Finding, qualifying, preparing and delivering the right people takes knowledge, experience, and resources. MRG is the resource for the solution.
What We Will Do
- Present qualified, pre-screened job candidates who fit the specifications set forth by our clients
- Present job candidates who are prepared to accept the position, and do so within the established compensation range
- Work with our clients and our job candidates to schedule interviews, arrange travel, and coordinate relocation
- Periodically follow-up with our clients and candidates after the start date to maintain clear communication lines
What We Will Not Do
- Flood your inbox with resumes by sending you everyone we find and hope they get hired
- Submit job candidates who do not fit the specifications our clients provide to us for the search
- Submit job candidates who are not prepared to accept an offer within the range our clients establish at the beginning of the search
Contact one of our seasoned SAP recruiters to learn more.