Cardiovascular Svc Line Dir
Magee Resource Group has partnered with a 700+ bed not-for-profit healthcare system in the southeast US to recruit a Service Line Administrator for Cardiovascular. Reporting to the Chief Health Operations Officer, this is an opportunity to execute hospital and service line strategic plans. Supervises the Director Cardiovascular Labs, Heart & Vascular Service Line Office Manager, Nurse Manager Heart & Vascular Outpatient/ Procedural Unit, Nurse Manager Wound Healing Center, Supervisor Specials/Vascular Lab. Looking for a leader committed to change in order to enhance service line and organizational performance
- Realize clinical operational excellence through the recruitment/retention of resources and quality metrics
- Develop comprehensive business plan
- Supervise assigned administrative and medical personnel
- Manage and direct multiple cost center/departmental activities
- Prepare and assist with all regulatory reviews adhering to departmental policies
- Direct profit and loss, revenue generation and expenditure control
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters in related field preferred
- Minimum 7 years as service line or division manager in major health care organization
- Strong organizational, communications, team building, analytical and business development skills required
Finding leaders for those industries that demand high impact contributors.
Our recruitment experts will place you where your talents can make a real difference and with an organization that will do the most good for you. No matter what type of career you are looking for, if you are qualified to work within our specialties, Magee can find the right place for you.
Providing access to opportunities designed to provide career mobility and a challenge.
We place exceptional candidates with remarkable companies and institutions on a national level and within Shreveport and Bossier City, LA area. If you are seeking a new opportunity to test your abilities at home or across the country, see what we have to offer.