Dir Onco Svc
Magee Resource Group has partnered with an not-for-profit health care system in a beautiful coastal area to recruit a Director of Oncology Services. Reporting to the CEO, this is an opportunity to provide leadership and responsibility for the clinical service line operations of assigned areas, including quality, financial performance, marketing strategies, human resource planning, medical staff relationships research, and educational initiatives.
- Designs, develops, and implements short- and long-term strategic planning for oncology service line
- Accountable for creating a system which fosters safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective health care
- Performs supervisory and human resource management responsibilities in accordance wit the organization’s policies and procedures
- Master’s degree in health administration, Nursing, or related field
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in management of oncology
- Current license as Registered Nurse
Finding leaders for those industries that demand high impact contributors.
Our recruitment experts will place you where your talents can make a real difference and with an organization that will do the most good for you. No matter what type of career you are looking for, if you are qualified to work within our specialties, Magee can find the right place for you.
Providing access to opportunities designed to provide career mobility and a challenge.
We place exceptional candidates with remarkable companies and institutions on a national level and within Shreveport and Bossier City, LA area. If you are seeking a new opportunity to test your abilities at home or across the country, see what we have to offer.