Dir, Org Effectiveness
Magee Resource Group has partnered with an academic medical center in the southeast US to recruit a Director of Organizational Effectiveness. This is an opportunity to advise the leader and associates of business on the performance needs of the organization. Assists the Senior Director in developing all-inclusive plan of action to optimize HR talent through out the organization. Looking for a leader who is responsible for providing development training programs, projects, committees, and special events.
- Design evidence-based interventions for improving group, intergroup, and interpersonal effectiveness
- Lead multi-level organizational change and transformation according to best practices
- Analyze, assess and change initiatives utilizing assessment tools and diagnostic methodologies
- Implement data driven needs assessment processes at both large and small scale systems departmental levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Organizational Development, Instructional Design or related field, Masters preferred
- 3 years of management experience in corporate leadership training, performance management, and executive consulting and/or employee development
- Healthcare/patient-centered care experience highly preferred
Finding leaders for those industries that demand high impact contributors.
Our recruitment experts will place you where your talents can make a real difference and with an organization that will do the most good for you. No matter what type of career you are looking for, if you are qualified to work within our specialties, Magee can find the right place for you.
Providing access to opportunities designed to provide career mobility and a challenge.
We place exceptional candidates with remarkable companies and institutions on a national level and within Shreveport and Bossier City, LA area. If you are seeking a new opportunity to test your abilities at home or across the country, see what we have to offer.