Dir Perioperative Svc
Magee Resource Group has partnered with a 400+ bed, not-for-profit healthcare system on the west coast to recruit a Director of Perioperative Services. This is an opportunity to develop and attain the Perioperative department short- and long-term strategic goals and objectives while directing daily operations, resource management, and performance improvement in a 24-hour unit.
- Identify business opportunities for growth with new services or enhancing existing ones
- Coordinate with clinical managers to manage budgets
- Work closely with CNO to develop an effective recruitment and retention plan to ensure the staffing requirements are managed
- Collaborate with health care team to highest patient care
- Master’s degree in Nursing, or related field
- Minimum 5 years progressive management experience
- Minimum 5 years general clinical experience in specialty area
- Current license as Registered Nurse
Finding leaders for those industries that demand high impact contributors.
Our recruitment experts will place you where your talents can make a real difference and with an organization that will do the most good for you. No matter what type of career you are looking for, if you are qualified to work within our specialties, Magee can find the right place for you.
Providing access to opportunities designed to provide career mobility and a challenge.
We place exceptional candidates with remarkable companies and institutions on a national level and within Shreveport and Bossier City, LA area. If you are seeking a new opportunity to test your abilities at home or across the country, see what we have to offer.