Magee Resource Group (MRG) is seeking dynamic, sales-minded professionals to develop new business in the global technology and healthcare markets, while growing long-term relationships with existing clients. If you have a proven record of top-performing recruitment/headhunting success and the desire to succeed in the corporate world, we would like the opportunity to speak with you.
What is an Executive Recruiter?
The Search and Recruitment teams at Magee Resource Group consist of several Executive Recruiters who cultivate the market to locate, develop and build long term partnerships with companies throughout the country. Executive Recruiters locate, qualify and deliver key technology and healthcare professionals to help our clients gain a competitive edge by investing in top industry talent. Our Recruiters have helped MRG grow to be one of the nation’s leading Information Technology (IT) and Healthcare Search Firms, and we are seeking the top talent in the industry to help our team reach even higher summits.
An Executive Recruiter:
- Owns a geographic territory and vertically grows market share annually
- Develops business, manages projects, markets services
- Develops, launches and manages sales and talent search campaigns
- Helps professionals grow their careers and improve their lives
- Mentors hiring managers and professional talent through the job search and hiring processes
- Helps professionals improve their standard of living by negotiating all aspects of their career move
- Gains the satisfaction of knowing their efforts made an immediate difference in our clients’ ability to reach their goals, and in the lives of the professionals we place
Learning & Career Development:
MRG is a progressive, family-type organization with tenured, top producers. Our intent is to help identify people’s strengths for them to become the absolute best that they can be in this career. MRG will provide you with sales training programs geared to the executive search industry, based upon 50+ years of recruiting experience. Beginning your first day, you will work side-by-side with many of the top Executive Recruiters in the country and within the first few weeks you will be trained on the complexities of the industry (healthcare or IT), as well as the intricacies of your given marketplace.
- Proven track record of 5+ years as a top-producing Executive Recruiter in any industry (Healthcare or IT preferred)
- Proven history of exceeding goals
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to succeed in business and grow your career
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage customers in business dialogue and negotiations
- Drive to help build businesses and develop client relationships
- Genuine desire to help people improve their lives
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer (Internet Research), data entry and computer search techniques)
Finding leaders for those industries that demand high impact contributors.
Our recruitment experts will place you where your talents can make a real difference and with an organization that will do the most good for you. No matter what type of career you are looking for, if you are qualified to work within our specialties, Magee can find the right place for you.
Providing access to opportunities designed to provide career mobility and a challenge.
We place exceptional candidates with remarkable companies and institutions on a national level and within Shreveport and Bossier City, LA area. If you are seeking a new opportunity to test your abilities at home or across the country, see what we have to offer.