INTERNET RESEARCHER (Full-Time or Part-Time)
An Internet Researcher (IR) performs advanced searches to locate, identify and begin the initial qualifications of industry professionals, and passes the information to our professional recruiters.
An IR maintains extensive records in the company database to record contact information and details pertaining to all industry professionals found. The IR also performs other administrative duties as needed by the Sales Team, as directed by the Practice Team Leader.
TALENT NEEDED FOR POSITION
- Strong people skills and the ability to communicate in a professional manner (both written and verbal communication) are required to be productive in this position.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Effectively manage multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Knowledge of advanced Boolean search techniques.
- Professional experience using Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using social media as a data source is a plus, especially LinkedIn.
- Ability to type quickly and accurately is essential.
- Experience with data entry and database search tools is a plus.
The ideal person for this role will be self-motivated and have the abilities to organize, prioritize and implement innovative research and reporting methods.
- Research the Internet to find qualified IT & Healthcare professionals and discover contact information, and less obvious information about them for reports to our Sales Team.
◦ Use career/job board sites such as: LinkedIn, Dice, Indeed
◦ Use search engines such as Google
◦ Creatively locate and use other career-related search tools and methods
- Contribute to weekly marketing efforts to identify potential new clients.
- Create marketing content which helps expand the company’s reach.
- Search company’s existing database for leads with incorrect contact information; search for correct information.
- Explore industry specific websites that would benefit the Sales Team and maintain an up-to-date list of helpful websites.
Finding leaders for those industries that demand high impact contributors.
Our recruitment experts will place you where your talents can make a real difference and with an organization that will do the most good for you. No matter what type of career you are looking for, if you are qualified to work within our specialties, Magee can find the right place for you.
Providing access to opportunities designed to provide career mobility and a challenge.
We place exceptional candidates with remarkable companies and institutions on a national level and within Shreveport and Bossier City, LA area. If you are seeking a new opportunity to test your abilities at home or across the country, see what we have to offer.