Sr Dir, Clinical Edu–Perm
Magee Resource Group has partnered with an academic medical center in the southeast US to recruit a Senior Director, Clinical Education. This is an opportunity to provide all facets of the educational process, including addressing learning needs, deliver educational offerings, up keep of current learning modules and analyze the outcomes. Supervise the clinical education staff, while providing state-of-the-art education methods focusing on the Professional Practice Model and Magnet components. Looking for a leader who is responsible for providing development training programs, projects, committees, and special events.
- Provides clinical education leadership
- Leads oversight of activities throughout the human resource management
- Uses organizational strategy to implement and control operations to meet departmental goals and objectives
- Master’s degree required; at minimum, Bachelor’s degree in Nursing; PhD/Doctorate preferred
- ANCC Certified and Magnet Experience
- Simulation Training
- 5 years of progressive experience in nursing or clinical education
Finding leaders for those industries that demand high impact contributors.
Our recruitment experts will place you where your talents can make a real difference and with an organization that will do the most good for you. No matter what type of career you are looking for, if you are qualified to work within our specialties, Magee can find the right place for you.
Providing access to opportunities designed to provide career mobility and a challenge.
We place exceptional candidates with remarkable companies and institutions on a national level and within Shreveport and Bossier City, LA area. If you are seeking a new opportunity to test your abilities at home or across the country, see what we have to offer.