Join Our Team
Where People Matter Most
Our vision is to create a workplace where people love what they do. Motivated by the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of candidates and our clients’ organizations, our team is making new connections, fostering long-term relationships and meeting new challenges every day, in a fun, collaborative environment.
Camaraderie that’s rooted in trust and an others-first mindset is what’s different about our work culture. The result is an environment where others will encourage and celebrate your achievement, professional growth and development as a person – which is a good thing, because becoming a successful search professional likely won’t happen without the support of your team.
You’ll need to bring a few things to the table, too. The ability and desire to engage talented leaders in their field with effective spoken and written communication, a passion to serve others and true grit to go along with these are key components.
This opportunity is an entrepreneurial one, receiving some of the most forward-thinking training in the industry and working with some of the best in the business.
Why Magee Resource Group? Play the video to hear what our recruiters think.
Investing in Our Community
One of our core objectives at Magee Resource Group (MRG) is "To Invest in Our Community with a Spirit of Charity." We recognize that it is our clients who make achieving this objective possible. Thanks to our partnership with you, we were able to make donations to the following charitable organizations in 2021:
- Numana numanainc.com
- We have partnered with Numana for the past 7 years. To date, we have helped pack over 100,000 meals that have been sent to Africa and Haiti. This year we were able to partner with an elementary school to provide funding for their meal-packaging event to feed the hungry in Nicaragua.
- Gingerbread House gingerbreadhousecac.org
- The Gingerbread House is a local organization that works closely with local law enforcement, CPS and medical / mental health professionals to provide the best possible services for abused children and their families.
- Warrior Network everywarrior.org
- With Barksdale Air Force Base local to us, we have partnered with the Warrior Network the past 6 years to ensure that every warrior serving in our armed forces receives support, finds value and has purpose.
- Shriner's Children’s Hospital www.shrinerschildrens.org
- Shriner’s Children’s has a three-part mission with one goal: To change and improve lives through caring for patients, conduct research to gain knowledge and develop new treatments, and provide educational opportunities for physicians and other healthcare professionals. This past year, MRG was able to assist in supplying much-needed mental health supplies for children spending multiple weeks or even months in the hospital.
- Faith and Fostering www.faithandfostering.org/
- Faith and Fostering is a local ministry whose goal is to serve homeless young adults who have aged out of the foster care system by surrounding them with Christ-centered, community volunteers to provide support and to assist in finding resources - with the goal of independence.
- The Hub Urban Ministries thehubministry.org
- The Hub Urban Ministries is on a mission to give everyone in our city, Shreveport, access to a restored life. Specifically, their ministries are focused on giving rescue, relationship, recovery, and resources to people experiencing homelessness and poverty, and to women and children experiencing sexual exploitation and sex trafficking. Over the last several years, MRG has partnered with The Hub through financial support and through providing and serving meals to the homeless.